THE PRINCIPLES OF THE ORDER SONS OF ITALY
The Order is based upon the principles of Liberty, Equality, and Fraternity.
Emilia Sammartino Lodge Application
The Order intends to unite in one organization all those of Italian birth or descent having requisites stated in the bylaws. The Order respects the religious, and political opinions of its members but requires that they do not profess any doctrines tending to disrupt the existing social order by unlawful means.
The Emilia Sammartino Lodge is a proud member of the Order Son's Of Italy in America
The Emilia Sammartino Lodge is dedicated to the strength, preservance and memory of Emilia Sammartino. May her life and story be a symbol of the many Italian men and women who, by the work of their hearts and hands built a proud and enduring way of life in Italy, and forged the foundation for a new life and promising future for their children here in America.
Our mission is to maintain and continue the heritage, traditions and example set forth by Emilia Sammartino and our ancestors she represents.
The Emilia Sammartino Lodge OSIA # 2831 has as its purpose:
1. To support the purposes of the National OSIA (as articulated in its mission statement)
2. To promote enrollment and active participation in The Emilia Sammartino Lodge OSIA # 2831 of all persons of Italian birth or descent and all others as prescribed in Article 1 of the General Laws
3. To initiate and/or promote activities, events and education programs that preserve Italian culture, heritage and legacy
4. To serve as a voice of support for Federal, State and Local legislation that benefits the membership and the larger Italian American community by encouraging active participation in the
political, social, and civic life of our communities
5. To provide the membership of The Emilia Sammartino Lodge OSIA # 2831 with:
a. A gathering spot for sharing Italian heritage, customs and culture
b. A sanctuary in which mutual respect, camaraderie, interdependence and good-will are fostered and sanctioned
c. A place in which opportunities for learning, self-development, the pursuit of personal interests and the exchange of ideas are actively encouraged and supported.
email: firstname.lastname@example.orgMembership Information Updates Renewal Membership 2019 Dues must be paid by February 20,2019. Make checks payable to: Emilia Sammartino Lodge #2831 mail to: Andrea Pomponi, Secretary 1515 Elm St. Greensburg,PA 15601 Click on Member Application and download form above
Please let the lodge know about membership changes so information can be sent to the correct address or email address( this includes changes in membership status, age, phone numbers. If you did not have an email address but have one since January 2016 please let us know. Contact US at Emilia Sammartino Lodge by mail:P.O. Box 391, Greensburg, PA 15601.President: Terry Lucarelli email@example.com
Vice President: Dr. Clem Guarlotti Recording Secretary/ Erin Decaro. Membership: Andrea Pomponi: firstname.lastname@example.org Finnancial Sec:/ Treasurer: Maria E Martin; email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
We promote Italian American ideals, traditions, customs and culture
OSIA Lodge PO Box 391 Greensburg, PA 15624 US